420 French Toast
4 slices of white bread
2 tsp. cannabutter, melted
1/4 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup jam of your choice
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- confectioners sugar, for garnish (optional)
- Brush two slices of the bread with melted cannabutter. Layer the slices with the ricotta cheese and then the jam. Top off each sandwich with a slice of bread.
- In a wide, shallow bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. When the butter starts to foam, add the sandwiches. Cook until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, and then turn and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Place on serving plates, cut in half.