Stoner’s Shrimp Scampi
- • 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- • 4 tbsp. Cannabutter
- • 4-5 large Garlic Cloves
- • 1 1/4 pounds large Shrimp Prawns, shelled
- • Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- • 1/4 cup Dry White Wine or Chicken Broth
- • 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- • 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- • 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
1. Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of cannabutter in a large pan or skillet. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant (about 30 seconds – 1 minute). Then add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 1-2 minutes on one side (until just beginning to turn pink), then flip.
2. Pour in wine (or broth), add red pepper flakes (if using). Bring to a simmer for 1-2 minutes or until wine reduces by about half and the shrimp is cooked through (don’t over cook your shrimp).
3. Stir in the remaining cannabutter, lemon juice and parsley and take off heat immediately.
4. Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or steamed vegetables
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi is so quick and easy! A garlic buttery scampi sauce with a hint of white wine & lemon in less than 10 minutes! Keep it low carb and serve it over zucchini noodles or with steamed cauliflower!