Stoned Sugar Cookies
2 1/2 cups flour, plus more for rolling
1 cup sugar
1 cup cannabutter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
- Optional: Powdered Sugar and Milk, for frosting
- For less potent cookies, switch out any portion of the cannabutter and replace with standard butter as desired.
Beat cannabutter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed until thoroughly combined.
In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to cannabutter mixture a little at a time, stirring until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Cover dough and refrigerate for an hour or longer.
Remove dough from refrigerator and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll dough on a generously floured surface to approximately ⅓” thick. Cut cookies (see below for thematic cookie cutter suggestions) and transfer to ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden in color.
- Remove from oven, transfer to cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting.
Yields 24 Cookies