raspberry cream pops
What you’ll need:
- • 1 & 1/2 cups milk
- • 1 package instant vanilla pudding (1 ounce)
- • 3.5 grams of cannabis
- • 1 cup fresh raspberries
- • 2 cups raspberry sherbert, softened
- • 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
1. Decarb your cannabis and mix with milk, let simmer for 20-30 minutes, add a splash of milk if getting to think. Strain and set aside.
2. Mix 1 cup of infused milk with pudding mix and stir in. Place remaining milk and raspberries in blender and puree until smooth.
3. Pour raspberry puree into pudding, add whipped topping. Stir together.
4. Stir in softened sherbert.
5. Divide mixture evenly amongst molds or plastic cups.
6. Place a popsicle stick or straw into each one, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Remember to enjoy responsibly, and keep these tasty pops away from kids!