- 16oz. can of pumpkin(plain pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix!)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4cup of condensed milk
- 1 tsp. molasses
- 1/2 stick of cannabutter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 9 inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350º degrees.
- Begin by melting your Cannabutter over low heat until it has liquefied.
- Combine the beaten eggs, milk, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, brown sugar and pumpkin in a large bowl, and beat.
- Add the Cannabutter to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry pie crust.
- Cook pie for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.