Mile High Hummus
- • 2 cups drained chickpeas, reserve some liquid if possible
- • 1/2 cup tahini, with some of its oil
- • 1/4 cup medicated CannaOil
- • 2 cloves peeled garlic
- • Juice of 1 lemon, plus more as needed
- • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- • 1 tbsp. ground cumin or paprika, or to taste, plus a sprinkling for garnish
1. Put the chickpeas, tahini, cumin or paprika, oil, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor, sprinkle with salt and pepper and begin to process; add chickpea-cooking liquid or water as needed to produce a smooth purée.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more salt, pepper or lemon juice as needed. Serve, drizzled with some olive oil and sprinkled with a bit of cumin or paprika and some parsley.
This Middle Eastern dip is traditionally made with chickpeas, tahini, and lemon juice, Flavors so aromatic and vibrant that it’s perfect for disguising any marijuana flavor.