Mary’s Cinnamon Muffins
- • 2 cups all-purpose flour
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 4 tsp baking powder
- • 1 tbsp cinnamon
- • 1/2 tsp salt
- • 1 cup milk
- • 1/2 cup CannaOil
- • 2 eggs
- • 2 tbsp sugar
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
1. HPreheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease 16 muffins cups. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat together the milk, CannaOil, and eggs. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Stir just until combined – don’t overmix.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
4. In a small bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the tops of the batter filled cups.
5. Bake the muffins until a toothpick instead in the center comes out clean, 13-15 minutes.
A stoner’s take on a family favorite recipe, these Cinnamon Muffins are tender and sweet and filled with cinnamon flavor. Paired with a nice cappuccino these cannabis infused muffins will have you ready to start your day.