Cannacoco Pecan Bark
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, 70-85% cacao solids
- 2 tbsp. canna-butter
- 1/2 cup Grape Nuts Cereal
- 2 tbsp. chopped unsweetened dried cherries
- 2 tbsp. golden raisins
- 1 tbsp. unsalted pistachios, chopped
- 1 tbsp. unsalted pecans, broken into pieces
- 1. Cover your work surface with parchment or wax paper.
- 2. Process until smooth, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides. Season to taste with salt.Place the chocolate and butter in a medium microwave safe bowl*. Heat in a microwave at half power at 30 second intervals until almost fully melted, it may take a few minutes. Check frequently. When it is almost melted, remove and stir to melt fully.
- 3. Use a rubber scraper and turn the chocolate mixture onto the parchment. Spread out somewhat evenly. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- 4. Sprinkle with all the toppings, and very gently press them in. Allow to cool fully, checking to be sure the chocolate is set. Break into pieces to serve.