Cannacado Cucumber Dip
- 1 large cucumber peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 large avocado pitted and diced
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, blanched in boiling water for 45 seconds and shocked in ice bath
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup silken tofu, organic
- 1/4 cup coconut CannaOil
- 3/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1. In a food processor, add the cucumber and process until almost smooth. Add the herbs, CannaOil, avocado, silken tofu, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- 2. Process until smooth, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides. Season to taste with salt.
- 3. Place in an airtight container and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Serve immediately with chips, crackers, or pita.