Tis the season to be jolly. It is the time when the sun goes down early, the heat is turned up and inevitably, some snow is going to fall. Through the month of December, holiday festivities are up and running. Everyone has their way of celebrating. Personally, one of our favorites is eggnog.
Now, of course, we are not a magazine built around eggnog, we are marijuana magazine, and so today we bring you a great recipe for how to make some cannabis-infused eggnog. A simple process, there are two ways we can make eggnog.
The first method is simple. You just need ingredients: buy at least 4 quarts of eggnog and mix in 1/3 cup melted cannabutter. That’s it. Just drink and enjoy.
The second process is a little more complex. It involves the actual making of eggnog and boiling down some cannabis to make an actual eggnog. We detail more of this process below.
The best and easiest recipe for eggnog:
- 4 Grams of Cannabis
- 4 Cups of Milk
- 5 Cloves
- 2.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 12 Egg Yolks
- 1.5 Cups of Sugar
- Cheesecloth to Strain out the weed
1. Mix the weed, milk, cloves, 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and cinnamon in a saucepan
2. Heat over low heat for 30-60 minutes
3. In a large bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar. Whisk until it begins to fluff
4. Whisk the cannabis-milk into the egg mixture
5. Pour the mixture into a saucepan, cook over low heat for three minutes. Stir constantly to make sure it thickens but does not boil
6. Strain out the mixture using a cheesecloth
7. Chill overnight